Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 15th 2013

 Today was an average Friday eve. It kind of felt like a Wednesday. I don't really know why, but it did.

 I didn't do my book presentation today, and I am glad. She called on random people and luckily didn't call on me. The people who went didn't do to their fullest potential and got in trouble. Mine I did put my best effort into and I really hope she likes it.

  Omigosh! Matched is so good! It's one of the best books I've ever read. I believe it's similar to Divergent, so if you like that, then you will like Matched. Today I am on page 130, and so hooked into it it's not even funny. I even made a board on pinterest to show my fandom. I made that a couple days ago though.

Yay! Tomorrow we get popsicles because a couple of weeks ago every teacher in our grade was out so we had all subsitutes. The teachers bribed us and said if we were got good reports from all teachers we could have popsicles! We all got good reports. Sooooo yeah.

 We had a sub bus in the morning. It felt really weird. It was more bumpier than our normal bus. I am surprised my bus driver didn't yell at my friends because we did this giant bump and they were all screaming. I never ever want to get in trouble so I didn't scream. I may have laughed my heart out, but I didn't scream.

 So yes, that was Thursday. If you excuse me, I am going to play frizzle frazz while pinteresting.

 Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment