Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15th 2013

--My first post, I post every day on the events that happened.

MATCHED BY ALLY CONDIE IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!!! I am only like 50 pages in and I am like obsessed with it. It's actually a series. I totally recommend it cause it is AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!!

I am also obsessed with this game called frizzle frazz. At school we play on this website called cool math. It really have nothing to do with math though. Just kind of  fun games. But I am obsessed with this one called frizzle frazz. Oh I love frizzle frazz so much

Today I took a reading benchmark. I think I did pretty well considering Language Arts is my best subject. I took my time, checked over my work, underlined stuff and all that jazz. I kinda like benchmarks though, because it messes up are schueduele and whenever that happens the teachers are to lazy to redo their plans so we just watch movies. Today we watched Happy Feet 2.

After school my brother has a baseball game. All I did their was read and go on the playground with my brothers fellow second graders. I realized their that swings are more fun then you think. Especially when someone pushes you, hehehe. (My brother won in case you were wondering)

So yeah. That was my Wednesday. I have to go prepare my presentation for a book tomorrow for school. I am very nervoussssss.

So byeeeeeeeeee!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments: